Funding of Community Partnering Program Proposals for Fiscal Year 2004/2005
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Funding of Community Partnering Program Proposals for Fiscal Year 2004/2005
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan) proposes to fund the Community Partnering Program (CPP) proposals for fiscal year 2004/2005. Through the CPP, Metropolitan provides funding for sponsorships and memberships for educational water awareness programs and activities of nonprofit organizations.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6217
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1, 4, 6, 22 & sec 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- The action involves the funding and minor alterations of existing private or public facilities, along with minor modifications in the condition of the land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. Thses activities would result in negligible or no expansion of use and no possibility of significantly impacting the physical environment. In addition, the proposed action involves the funding for basic data collection and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. These activities may be strictly for information gathering purposes, or as part of a study leading to actions which a public agency has not yet approved, adopted, or funded. The proposed activities also involve the awarding of funds by Metropolitan to public agencies and nonprofit organizations to implement educational water awareness programs and training, which do not involve physical alteration in the areas affected.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.