Sonoma County Water Agency- General Lease- Public Agency Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Sonoma County Water Agency- General Lease- Public Agency Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the continued periodic breaching of the sandbar at the mouth of the Russian River Estuary to create an outlet channel for flood control and habitat protection purposes.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1904
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- section 15061 (b) (3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no possibility that the proposed activity will have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.