Susnset State Beach Shade Ramadas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Susnset State Beach Shade Ramadas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of 2 shade ramadas within an existing developed day-use area of Sunset State Beach. Each structure is sized and designed to accommodate a single large picnic table for use by a small family-sized group. Both structures are sited adjacent to an existing beach access trall and are in immediate proximity to an existing large-group shade ramadas and existing comfort station. Structures are comprise of 4 6x6 wooden posts anchored approximately 2-3 feet deep in concrete, with overhead 2x6 wooden rafters and 2x2 beams. Adequate vehicular parking exists adjacent to the proposed structures.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 335-6385
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 11. section 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of additional modest sized accessory public use facilities within an existing developed day-use area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.