Rebuild Two Shade Ramadas ( 03/04-SD-34)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Rebuild Two Shade Ramadas ( 03/04-SD-34)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the rebuilding two shade armadas located in San Pasqual Battlefield State historic Park. The armadas built in 1998 have been removed due to deterioration due to termite damage. Their collapse also caused a public safety hazard. The materials for the new armadas will be 4" by 4" by ¼" galvanized steel tubing for corner posts wrapped with 2" by 6" cedar lumber to hide metal posts. Posts will be installed in existing 16"diameter by 2' holes and filled with concrete. Top rail will be 2" by 8" wood rim joists 3' on center. Carrizo reeds will be used for roof and 2" by 6" wooden braced on all corners. There will me no environmental impact.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3260
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 2, sections 15302 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts on the environment is anticipated. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.