Vishay Techno Removal Action Workplan for Source Control Removal and Soil Vapor Interim Measures
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Vishay Techno Removal Action Workplan for Source Control Removal and Soil Vapor Interim Measures
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remedial activities include excavation, transport, and off-site disposal of approximately 95 cubic yards of near surface VOC contaminated soils. Also, the importation of clean fill and the installation of a shallow soil vapor extraction (SVE) system. The depth of the excavation will be approximately 30 feet long by 15 feet wide by 10 feet deep. Excavation and backfilling activities are expected to last one week. The SVE system will consist of one new well and a portable carbon treatment unit.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Southern California Cleanup Operations 1011 N. Grandview Avenue
Glendale, CA 91201
Phone : (818) 551-2866
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with the definition of Minor Actions to Prevent or Eliminate the Release of Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.