Agriculture/UR and UR(F) (Urban Reserve w/Flood combining zone)/Open Space Recreation and Low Density Residential
1. A General Plan Amendment to change the General Plan designation of 22+ acres designated as Low Density Residential (LDR) and 31+ acres designated as Open Space (Recreation) (OS(R)) to 38+ acres designated as Low Density Residential (LDR) and 15+ acres designated as Open Space (Recreation) (OS(R)).
2. A Vineyard Community Plan Amendment to change the Community Plan designation of 31+ acres designated as R(F); 3.0+ acres designated as RD-5; and 19+ acres designated as AR-5 to 15+ acres designated as R(F); 4.3+ acres designated as RD-5; 33+ acres designated as RD-5(F); and 0.7+ acres designated as O.
3. A Rezone to change the zoning of 31+ acres designated as UR(F) and 22+ acres designated as UR to 15+ acres deisgnated as UR(F), 0.7+ acres designated as O and 37.3+ acres designated as RD-5.
4. A Use Permit to allow the construction and operation of a private high school (to operate in conjunction with the existing Bradshaw Christian K-8 facility) on approximately 53 acres currently zoned UR (Urban Reserve), to be zoned as noted above. The project will be completed in five phases.
5. A Tentative Subdivision Map to divide said 53 acre site into 13 parcels, 4 parcels for private schol and 9 parcels for residential use.
6. A Special Development Permit to allow the proposed residential parcels tp be accessed via a private road.
General Plan Amendment, Site Plan, Rezone, Use Permit, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.)
Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Public Services, Recreation, Schools/Universities, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildlife
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW), California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Office of Emergency Services, California, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.