The proposed project consists of widening the existing overcrossing on both sides to accommodate six lanes, a raised median, sidewalks in each direction, and a Class II bike lane in each direction in addition to realignment of the eastbound and westbound direct on- and off-ramps, adding single-lane westbound and eastbound loop on-ramps from northbound and southbound Date Palm Drive. The proposed project is located along Interstate 10 in central Riverside County, at Date Palm Drive approximately 3.4 miles east of the exisitng I-10 interchange at Palm Drive/Gene Autry Trail.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.