Long Range Development Plan / Facilities Master Plan
EIR - Draft EIR
Present Land Use
- Maintenance project including maintenance, repair and/or replacement of various building exterior/interior finishes and utility systems;
- Demolition of six temporary structures and two permanent structures, replacement of two temporary structures with larger buildings (with one relocated to an adjacent area), and replacement of two temporary structures and one permanent structure with new buildings of equal size;
- Interior remodeling of eight existing buildings (no buildings expansion);
- Renovation and/or expansion of four existing buildings;
- Construction of one new building;
- Reconfiguration and consolidation of six existing campus accesses to four locations on Fruitvale and Allendale avenues; and
- Realignment of existing campus roadways and walkways to improve on-site circulation.
Vasona Creek, Saratoga Creek, Wildcat Creek, San Tomas Aquinas Creek
Notice of Completion
Review Period Start
Review Period End
Educational (Long Range Development Plan / Facilities Master Plan)
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Solid Waste, Transportation
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW), California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.