A Parcel Map Subdivision of an Approximately 7.65 Acre Vacant Parcel.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Humboldt County
- Document Title
- A Parcel Map Subdivision of an Approximately 7.65 Acre Vacant Parcel.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Present land use: The parcel is currently developed vacant. The surrounding areas to the north are developed with single-family residences; adjacent lands to the west, south and east are in agricultural / grazing. The Rohnerville Airport (a public use airport) is located ± 0.25 mi to the south. General Plan Designation: Industrial General (IG); Fortuna Area Community Plan (FACP). Zoning: Limited Industrial with a Special Building Site combining zone specifying a minimum 2.5 acre parcel, and a Qualified combining zone which provides for the establishment of Quasi-Public uses as a conditionally permitted use (ML-B-5(2.5)-Q).
- Document Description
- A Parcel Map Subdivision of an approximately 7.65 acre vacant parcel. Proposed Parcel 1 will be approximately 2.5 acres. This project also involves a Conditional Use Permit for development on +/-900 square foot office. In addition to the office/caretaker's unit, the development includes one (1), two-story, 10,800 square foot self storage building, two (2), two-story 12,000 square foot self-storage buildings and one (1), single-story 6,000 square foot storage building.
- Contact Information
Humboldt County Planning Department
3015 H Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 268-3731
- Cross Streets
- The project site is located in Humboldt County, in the Fortuna area, on the SW corner of the
- Total Acres
- ± 7.5
- Parcel #
- 203-211-04, -05
- Rohnerville Airport
- Other Information
- Cross Streets: intersection of Drake Hill and Airport Roads.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Humboldt County Planning Commission
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.