Marin Coastal Watersheds Permit Coordination Program
MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
Present Land Use
Various - largely rural & rural residential, agricultural
Renewal of the Marin Coastal Watersheds Permit Coordination Program (PCP) for use of 17 conservation and restoration practices to address environmental quality and agricultural sustainability in coastal Marin County. The following changes are included in the renewal:
- NRCS is no longer a program sponsor but remains a program partner; PRNS is now a program partner.
- As required by new state laws, consultation with the local Native American Tribe, the Coastal Miwok, is included.
- Addenda developed between 2004 and 2010 have been incorporated into the PCP.
- The program area has been expanded to include the Sonoma County portion of Stemple Creek watershed and the Marin County portion of Estero Americano watershed.
- A new practice to provide for fish passage has been added.
- Riparian monitoring has been developed by the Marin RCD and University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE) and incorporated into the PCP.
East Ridge Rd and Pan Toll Rd, north Hwy 1 and Valley Ford-Petaluma Rd and vicinity
Lagunitas Creek, Estero de San Antonio
Other Location Info
City/Community: Pt. Reyes Station, Tomales
Notice of Completion
State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
California Coastal Commission (CCC), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Other Agency(ies), Resources Agency, San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC), California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
State Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
Other (Environmental Restoration, Agriculture)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.