Zoning: Exclusive Agriculture
General Plan Designation: Intensive Agricultural with Minimum 20 Acres, Flood Hazard
The Arvin-Edison Water Storage District (AEWSD or District) proposes to expand the existing 569-acre Sycamore Spreading Works (the Project) located on the alluvial fan of Sycamore Creek. The Project will involve constructing approximately an additional 90 acres of spreading/ recharge ponds. The area in which the expansion would be constructed is adjacent to existing ponds of the spreading works and would be hydraulically connected to them by additional control structures.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.