Adoption of Emergency Regulations for Implementation of Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
- Document Title
- Adoption of Emergency Regulations for Implementation of Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Existing law, the Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003, Chapter 526, Statutes of 2003 (SB 20, Sher), enacted Public Resources Code (PRC) Sections 42460-42485. These sections required, inter alia, the California Integrated Waste Management Board to adopt regulations to establish an electronic waste recycling program for certain covered electronic devices, by which the costs of collection and recycling will be reimbursed by the CIWMB.
- Contact Information
Integrated Waste Management Board
PO Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6076
- Alameda Alpine Amador Butte Calaveras Colusa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 8; Sec 15308
- Reasons for Exemption
- These regulations have no intrinsic, implied, or derived negative impact on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.