PMSP - Emergency Tree Removal (03/04-CD-18)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- PMSP - Emergency Tree Removal (03/04-CD-18)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of removing up to 300 trees larger than 6-8" DBH along fire evacuation corridors and in fire safe zones with Palomar Mountain State Park. Work is being done under Governor's Emergency Proclamation dated March 7, 2003 citing the Emergency Services Action, Section 8625 and 8558(b), and "conditions of extreme peril to the people, property and environment… within Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego Counties due to imminent fire danger caused by the extraordinary number of dead, dying and diseased trees resulting from prolonged drought, overstocked forests and infestation by bark beetles and other decay organisms.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4037
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15269(b) and (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.