Mammoth Bar Herpetofauna Survey - Auurn SRA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Mammoth Bar Herpetofauna Survey - Auurn SRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct surveys of amphibians and reptiles within the Mammoth Bar OHV area at Auburn State Recreation Area. The purpose of the project is to establish the presence and abundance of the various amphibian and reptile species within the area and is called for in the Wildlife Habitat Protection Plan for the areas.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of baseline monitoring and resource inventory activities for the information gathering purposes only and is included as "information collection" in the Department of Parks and Recreation list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR Section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.