Pioneer Express Trail Maintenance, Folsom Lake SRA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Pioneer Express Trail Maintenance, Folsom Lake SRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct routine trail maintenance along approximately six miles of the Pioneer Express Trail between Rattlesnake Bar and Oregon Bar at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. All work will be conducted within the existing footprint of the trail.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of routine maintenance of an existing facility, involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and is included as "trail or road repair" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR Section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.