ABDSP - Asphalt Replacement - BPC ADA Campsites (30/04-CD-17)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- ABDSP - Asphalt Replacement - BPC ADA Campsites (30/04-CD-17)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of removing existing asphalt parking pads in ADA campsites in Borrego Palm Canyon Campground, and replacing with concrete parking pads within the same footprint.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4037
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(c), 2; Sec 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for singificant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1). New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (clase 2).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.