Bianchini Dairy Stormwater Management and Habitat Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Marin Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Bianchini Dairy Stormwater Management and Habitat Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of exclusionary fencing for livestock and a new water source (2 troughs) supplied through a new pipeline; installation of an upland sediment retention basin with a lined waterway and grassed waterway; installation of a heavy use area protection structure (barn), and a roof runoff structure to divert clean water runoff.
- Contact Information
Marin Resource Conservation District
P.O. Box 1146 145 A Street
Pt. Reyes Station, CA 94956
Phone : (415) 663-1170
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cls 3,4,30;Sec 15303,15304,15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 3-installation of fencing, watering facility, barn and barn roof runoff structure qualify as new construction of small, new equipment and facilities in small structures. Class 4-installation of a lines waterway, grassed waterway, and trenching for pipeline qualify as minor alterations in the land that do not affect sensitive resources. Class 30-installation of a sediment retention basin qualifies as a minor action to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or substances because it will provide control for surface water run-on and run-off that meets seismic safety standards.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.