Campfire/Outdoor Center (03-04-SD-17)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Campfire/Outdoor Center (03-04-SD-17)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the design, building, and installation of a Campfire Center and related equipment. The Campfire Center will be used for ongoing interpretive programs in the park. The work will be done on park property. Half of the project site will encompass the existing volleyball playing area located on the bayside of the park. The Campfire center will be built on the existing slope and two areas will be excavated approx. 12 in. deep for concrete footing. There will be a ramp leading to the stage area that is ADA compatible. No cultural or natural resources will be significantly impacted.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3, Section 15303 (e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.