Torrey Pines Lodge West Adobe Wall Repair (03-04-SD-28)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Torrey Pines Lodge West Adobe Wall Repair (03-04-SD-28)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of restoring the adobe wall located on the north West Side of Torrey Pines Lodge. The existing wall is constructed of adobe block and covered with plaster. The deteriorated wall will be lost if not repaired. The restoration requires drawings, measurements, and photos before structure dismantling. After that, the adobe block will be reformed and or replaced with stabilized adobe brick. This may include the patching and rebuilding of a wall section. The finished wall would then be recovered with plaster to match existing structure.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301(a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.