Remove 2 Dead Trees-San Pasqual Monument (03-04-SD-30)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Remove 2 Dead Trees-San Pasqual Monument (03-04-SD-30)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the removal of two dead Eucalyptus trees located around the monument area of San Pasqual Battlefield state Historic Park. The dead trees will be cut down and their stumps will be ground. The tree adjacent to the highway next to Park could possibly be a safety concern if it were to fall.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (class 4). Surface will be restored (class 4f).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.