Install Herb Garden - Cousins Candy (03-04-SD-32)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Install Herb Garden - Cousins Candy (03-04-SD-32)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the removal of a non-historic bench in front of a concession operated candy store. The bench will be replaced with a wooden planter box, it will be set above ground and filled with herbs consistent with the plant guidelines in the General Plan for Old Town San Diego State Historic Park.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.