Day Use Pay Stations (03-04-SD-31)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Day Use Pay Stations (03-04-SD-31)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the installation of (14) pay stations for the San Diego Coast District day use parking lot. Pay stations are approximately 5.5 feet in height and do not need utility connections. Concrete footings are necessary to secure pay stations. These footings may require a ground disturbance of less than 25 sq. ft. at a depth of approximatley 2 ft.. Stations will be located in existing parking lots. Some of the pay stations will be used in leiu of existing collection booths or iron rangers. Two locations have not had fees collected by State Park: Carlsbad State Beach at Tamarack Lot and South Carlsbad State Beach at the North Ponto Lot.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303(e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Project consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.