Issuance of Entry Permit RL 2168 at the Colorado River Aqueduct
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Issuance of Entry Permit RL 2168 at the Colorado River Aqueduct
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California is proposing to issue the entry permit from March 1, 2004 on a year-to-year basis to portions of Parcel Nos. A3D, 125-1-1, 135-11-1, and 145-1-1. The entry permit is being granted to allow installation, operation, and maintenance of four global positioning (GPS) stations to support scientific investigation purposes only.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054
Phone : (213) 217-6319
- Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class1 15301 Class3 15303 Class
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, maintenance, permitting licensing, or minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.