First Street Peninsula Pier Access Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Coastal Conservancy (SCC)
- Document Title
- First Street Peninsula Pier Access Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Provide partial funding to the City of Benicia so they may pave an existing staging area for the First Street Peninsula Pier and add ADA accessible parking spaces, restroom facilities, and walking paths. The City will also install a stormwater drainage system, lighting, curbs, striping, and a turnaround, all within the original footprint of the staging area. Interpretive signs will be posted in the area.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1100
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0752
- Other Location Info
- Staging area of the First Street Peninsul Pier at the foot of Main Street in downtown Benicia on the Carquinez Strait
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves replacement or reconstruction of existing structrues and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.