Alberding (St. Charles) Building Downspout Extension and Scupper Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Alberding (St. Charles) Building Downspout Extension and Scupper Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a downspout extension below grade at the northwest corner of the building, to move rainwater away from the building and into an existing storm drain or ditch, and install a larger replacement scupper to handle a greater volume of roof runoff during heavy rainfall events.
- Contact Information
Linda Dick Bissonnette
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (209) 536-5939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair and maintenance of a historical resource, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstruction Historic Buildings (Weeks and Grimmer 1995).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.