Fremont Ford Vault Toilet Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Fremont Ford Vault Toilet Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install one CXT precast concrete single-vault toilet (Gunnison model, Sand Beige or Buckskin in color) in the Day Use area at Fremont Ford, approximately 30' south of the San Joaquin River. The 1,000 gallon unit will require a maximum excavation of 12'W x 15'L x 5' deep in a relatively low-sensitivity area, on the south side of an existing dirt road.
- Contact Information
Linda Dick Bissonnette
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (209) 536-5939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, 4; Section 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of location of a new, small structure/facility and minor alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation that does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.