Malibu Creek State Park Mesa Peak Trail Reroute 03/04-A-06
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Malibu Creek State Park Mesa Peak Trail Reroute 03/04-A-06
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will construct a 0.4 mile multi-use trail segment that will reconnect two portions of Mesa Peak Fire Road in Malibu Creek State Park that were interupted by a major landslide in 1998. The project will provide public safety for trail users who are currently using many steep unofficial trails to bypass the landslide. The project will also reduce the erosion that is occurring from use of the unofficial trails.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0350
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section(s) 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.