Sugar Pine Point State Park Campground Host Site
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sugar Pine Point State Park Campground Host Site
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Develop a camp host site in campsite #12 at Sugar Pine Point State Park, Camp host site will be constructed to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for water, sewer, and electrical hook ups. Trench approximately 120 foot long x 2 feet in depth to install water, sewer, and electircal lines. Utilities will tie into existing restroom adjacent to the site. Level and pave existing parking spur and picnic table locations. Install a 30 amp RV pedestal mount electrical sub panel at parking spur. No vegetation disturbance is anticipated. Install fire ring, table, and food locker to current ADA Standards. Project enhances visitor services and provides accessiblity.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels and is included as "modification of existing facilities for handicap access" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCRSs15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.