Empire Mine State Historic Park Resource Office Re-roof
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Empire Mine State Historic Park Resource Office Re-roof
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repalce deteriorated composition roof on the historic Resource Office building at Empire Mine Stare Historic Park to protect historic resources and support continued us and maintenance of facilities. Roof will be replaced with "in kind" composition roofing of the same style, apperance and quality. Edge flashing that can be saved will be re-used.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance and repair of a historical resource, in a manner consitent withthe Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historical Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.