Empire Mine State Historic Park Nobs House Re-roof
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Empire Mine State Historic Park Nobs House Re-roof
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace the deteriorated cedar shingle roof at the historic Nobs House building at Empire Mine State Historic Park to protect historic resources and support continued use and maintenance of facilities. Roof will be replaced with "in kind" fire resistant cedar shingles of the same style, appearance and quality. Edge metal and flashing that can be saved will be re-used.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance and repair of a historical resource, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historical Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.