Donner Memorial State Park - Install Gates
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Donner Memorial State Park - Install Gates
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace the existing wooden pole gates with metal gates and support posts along the campground road at Donner Memorial State Park. Repace gates at five locations: Day Use and campground road, and at each campground loop. Three of the gates will be double swing gates, and two will be single swing gates. Excavate two three foot deep and 18-inches wide post holes for each gate location. Anchor gate posts with concrete.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 3; Section 15302, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement fo existing structures where the new structures will be located on the same site as the structures replaced and will have the same purpose and capacity as the structures replaced; and construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures (included as "fencing and gates" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exampt activities, in accordance with CCRS15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.