Restroom Installation at OHV Training Area
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Restroom Installation at OHV Training Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to install a new pre-cast "CXT Gunnison" vault restroom, with the odor free vent design (see attaced diagrams) adjacent to the District maintenance yard, between the OHV training area and the shooting range. (see attached location maps and photos). The foot print dimentions of the new restroom are 14'7" by 8"6", the height of the new restroom is 9'0". The required excavation for the new ABS lined sealed vault will be 6'6" x 14'7 1/2" x 4'4" deep. The new pre-cast concrete/steel reinforced double restroom structure meets all current earthquake, hurricane and ADA requirements. This locatino is remote, having no water or sewer service, therefore, the restroom will be of a vault style, requiring a pumping service for evacuation. The vault will be completely sealed from concrete and soil interaction. The building will be painted approved State Park natural tone colors.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (661) 248-7007
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303.e
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Vegitation that currently occupies the project site consists of Rabbit Brush (Chrysothamnus sp.), Great Basin Sagebrush (Artemisia tridentata), and Golden bush (Ericameria linearifolia). There are no threatened or endangered species or habitats at this site. The soil in this area is a sandy loam of the Gorman Series.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.