Additional Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Additional Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate and improve Department-owned and operated wastewater treatment system in Big Basin Redwoods State Park to increase system reliability, reduce maintenance efforts, and protect the natural environment. All of the work will occur within the confines of the existing treatment plant boundary.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 2 ,4 , 11, 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures or facilities, involving no expansion of existing use; replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structures will be located on the same site as the structures replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capasity as the structures replaced; minor alterations in the condition of land that will not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; construction or placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities; maintenance, repair, or preservation of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary or the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Hisoric Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructin Histstoric Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.