Castle Minerals, Inc. and Calpine Natural Gas - Negotiated Subsurface Oil and Gas Lease
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Castle Minerals, Inc. and Calpine Natural Gas - Negotiated Subsurface Oil and Gas Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Negotiated Subsurface (no surface use) Oil and Gas Lease.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (562) 590-5306
- Other Location Info
- 103 acres in the Cache Slough
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no possibility that the proposed project will have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.