James and Carolyn Moen, Calaveras Materials Inc., San Joaquin River Conservancy
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- James and Carolyn Moen, Calaveras Materials Inc., San Joaquin River Conservancy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the issuance of a general lease - right of way use to Moen and Calaveras as co-lessees for the maintenance of two metal bridges, two earthen dams and three corrugated metal pipe culverts and the installation of warning signs and approve the agreement among the parties to provide surety of completion of remediation or removal of the structures.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1892
- Fresno Madera
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign public trust lands in the San Joaquin River, northwest of the community of Pinedale.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, 15061 & 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Relatively minor activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.