Emergency Septic System Replacement - Residence #6
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Emergency Septic System Replacement - Residence #6
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair the damaged cast iron septic system. Several leaks have been noted along the existing system and the current leach field has reached capacity. Existing system to be abandoned in place and backfilled with sand. The new system will connect with the existing system at a pipe located outside of the residence and connect to the new septic tank. Excavate a hole approximately 2.5 ft. wide and extending 6 ft below ground surface to install the septic tank. Excavate a 3 ft. deep trench for a distance of 75 ft. to install the leach field. Natural and cultural resource monitors will be on-site as necessary throughout the project and work will be completed in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations, permitting reuqirements and DPR policies.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- Other Location Info
- Empire Mine State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency repairs to publicly or privately owned service facilities necessary to maintain service essential to the public health, safety or welfare.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.