Geotech Drilling for Proposed Upper Haehl Creek Interchange/Willits Bypass
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Geotech Drilling for Proposed Upper Haehl Creek Interchange/Willits Bypass
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportaion (Caltrans) proposes to perform geotechnical drilling to sample the soil's profile at a proposed future interchange location and future roadway at Upper Haehl Creek for the proposed Willits Bypass Project. The soil samples will be used to examine the subsurface geological structure in the study area.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Dr, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0596
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the proposed project would have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.