U.S. Fish & Wildlife Services, and CA Department of Fish & Game, South San Francisco Bay Low Salinity Salt Ponds, Issuance of Waste Discharge Requirements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Bay), Oakland
- Document Title
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Services, and CA Department of Fish & Game, South San Francisco Bay Low Salinity Salt Ponds, Issuance of Waste Discharge Requirements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Waste Discharge Requirements permit U.S. Fish & Wildlife Services and California Department of Fish & Game to dischage surface waters from about 15,000 acres of low salinity salt ponds to South San Francisco Bay. The purpose of the project is to phase-out salt production and maintain wildlife habitat in the low salinity ponds until final restoration can occur.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Ba
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2478
- Alameda San Mateo Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 13389 of CA Water Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Because project is adoption of waste discharge requirments.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.