Running Horse Development Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- City of Fresno
- Document Title
- Running Horse Development Project
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preparation
- Present Land Use
- The project site is designated for a variety of uses in the 2025 Fresno General Plan and the land use designation on several parcels is proposed to be changed in order to implement the project.
- Document Description
- The Running Horse Development Project will cover approximately 461 acres of property. The applicant will be filing a general plan amendment, a rezone, a conditional use permit and a tentative tract map. The project includes 461 acres, of which approximately 200 acres are incorporated and would require annexation to the City of Fresno. The proposed project includes a golf course, a community commercial shopping center, and a residential community with a total of up to 1,020 residential units, including 270 multiple family units and 754 detached single family homes.
- Contact Information
City of Fresno
Planning and Development Department 2600 Fresno Street, Room 3043
Fresno, CA 93721-3604
Phone : (559) 621-8047
- Cross Streets
- W. Whitesbridge Rd./S. Marks Ave./S. Hughes Ave./W. California Ave./W. Church Ave.
- Total Acres
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Residential (Units 1,024, Acres 234.5) Commercial (Sq. Ft. 10,890 SF, Acres 7.5) Recreational (18-hole golf course, 5000 SF clubhouse)
- Local Action
- General Plan Amendment Rezone
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Air Quality Cultural Resources Cumulative Effects Geology/Soils Hydrology/Water Quality Noise Public Services Recreation Transportation Other
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) Department of Housing and Community Development Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Office of Emergency Services, California Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 (RWQCB)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.