Vineyard Point Amended Vesting Tentative Map and Special Development Permit and Affordable Housing Plan
SIR - Supplemental EIR
Present Land Use
Undeveloped pasture / RD-7 and RD-10 / Low Density Residential
1. An Amended Vesting Tentative Map to create 86 lots (9.0 +/- gross acres) in the RD-7 zone, 107 lots in the RD-10 zone (11.5 +/- gross acres), and a wetland preserve across the western portions of the RD-7 and RD-10 zones (14.7 +/- gross acres) from a total of 35.2 +/-.
2. A Special Development Permit to deviate from the following development standards for the RD-7 and RD-10 zones as specified within the North Vineyard Station Specific Plan:
a) Reduce the minimum single-family lot area (i.e., 3,200 square feet for
interior lots and 4,000 square feet for corner lots) to 2,350 square
feet for interior lots and 2,650 square feet for corner lots.
b) Reduce the required lot depth from 60 feet to 44 feet.
c) Reduce the minimum 15-foot front yard setback to 10 feet and the
interior side yard setback from 5 feet to 3 feet.
d) Reduce the total side building separation from 10 feet to 6 feet.
e) Reduce rear living area setback from 15 feet to 3 feet.
3. A Special Development Permit to allow a density bonus of 15 lots to balance the units lost as a result of the required 14.7 +/- gross acre Army Corps of Engineers wetland preserve on the western portions of the RD-7/RD-10 zones.
4. An Exception from Title 22 of the Sacramento County Land Development Ordinance to allow lots of less than 95 feet in depth.
5. An Affordable Housing Plan consisting of the payment of in-lieu and affordability fees.
Land Division (Subdivision, etc.), Special Development Permit and Affordable Housing Plan
Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Public Services, Recreation, Sewer Capacity, Transportation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildlife
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW), California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Office of Emergency Services, California, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.