Golf Course and undeveloped/O and BP zones/ Open Space (Recreation) and Commercial and Office GP designations.
The project is a request for the following entitlements from the County of Sacramento.
1) A general plan amendment to change the land use designation for 59.9+\- acres from Open Space (Recreation) and Commercial and Office to Low Density Residential.
2) A Community Plan Amendment and corresponding Rezone for 59.9+\- acres from "O" (57.6+\- acres) and BP (2.3+\- acres) to RD-7.
3) A Tentative Subdivision Map to divide 59.9+\- acres into 320 single family lots and three open space lots.
4) A special Development Permit to allow the project to be served by private streets and to allow a reduction in the minimum 4,000 square foot lot area required for the RD-7 zone.
5) An Exception to Title 22.110.070(d) and Title 22.110.070(e) of the County Land Development Ordinance to allow several lots to have a depth less than 95 feet and to allow the depth of certain lots to exceed three times the lot width.
Spinelli, Dudley,Oak Hill, North County, Ridgepoint..
Goat Creek, Dry Creek, Rio Linda Creek
Schools: Capital Christian Center, Antelope Meadows,Holmes Sierra View,Village,Allison, Saint Lawrence,Hillsdale,&Larchmont Elementary, Center and Don Julio Jr. High,McClellan Continuation High,Center & Highlands High
Notice of Completion
State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW), California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT), California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Department of Water Resources, Office of Emergency Services, California, Resources Agency, California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)
State Reviewing Agency Comments
California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)
Residential (Units 347, Acres 40.6), Recreational (19.3 acres open space)
General Plan Update, Community Plan, Rezone, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.), Special Development Permit
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Population/Housing, Public Services, Recreation, Septic System, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildlife
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.