California Department of Transportation, District 3
Tower Bridge Pedestrian and Bicycle Improvements Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Tower Bridge / Road / Road
The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2006-0050-R2 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, City of Sacramento - Department of Transportation.
Pedestrian/Bicycle Improvements Project on the Tower Bridge. The proposed project would widen the existing pedestrian walkway on each side of the bridge. The proposed project would result in the removal of up to 5 mature cottonwood trees.
Caltrans, District 3
1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.