Sunrise-Douglas Neighborhood Electric Distribution Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Residential (RD-5), Limited Commercial (LC), Open Space
SMUD proposes to construct and operate neighborhood distribution substations and a bulk transmission substation along with interconnecting 69 kV lines in the City of Rancho Cordova. The purpose of the project is to provide electrical infrastructure to existing and future development as approved by the City of Rancho Cordova. The project includes perimeter fencing and landscaping.
Sacramento Municipal Utility District Board of Directors
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
6201 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95817-1899
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.