Replace Walkway Restroom 2 (03/04-SD-09)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Replace Walkway Restroom 2 (03/04-SD-09)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of replacing an existing, poorly draining, deteriorated walkway adjacent to a public restroom, which involves approx. 4" minor grading to correct slope, approx. 30"Lx2"D trenching to tie into drain, approx. 21'Wx40"Lx36"D, excavation for new drain box, and removal of an ornamental Yucca plant for ADA access to restroom.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 4; Sec 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.