Establish a Biological Mitigation Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Establish a Biological Mitigation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In accordance with Dept. of Fish and Game regulations, establishing a biological mitigation area (i.e. riparian vegetation) for parent project 12-08620. Project activities include clearing existing weeds, establishing new plant materials, installation of an irrigation system and clearing a path to the site.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 380
Irvine, CA 92612-8894
Phone : (949) 724-2243
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.