Panther Gap Stand Naturalization Pilot Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Panther Gap Stand Naturalization Pilot Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Develop prescriptions for stand naturalization at Humboldt Redwoods State Park to accelerate and direct the recovery of second-growth forests to pre-harvest stand characteristics and to reduce fuel loads.
- Contact Information
Class 4; Sec 15304
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707.445.6547 ext. 19
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.