Tree-Ring Research to Evaluate Effects of Nitrogen Deposition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Tree-Ring Research to Evaluate Effects of Nitrogen Deposition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to obtain information on the effects of nitrogen deposition on conifer growth. Tree ring cores and soil samples will be collected and analyzed and small devices will be placed in the ground at depth of 15 cm to collect data on soil nutrients.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (909) 657-0676
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6; Sec 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the collection of basic data which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.