CSUMB Pilot Materials Recovery Facility and Building Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Monterey Bay
- Document Title
- CSUMB Pilot Materials Recovery Facility and Building Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the removal of 14 remnant, abandoned military buildings located in the West Campus area of CSUMB and the creation of a Pilot Materials Recovery Facility.
- Contact Information
California State University, Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA 93955
Phone : (831) 582-5061
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 30; Sec 15301, 15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and minor actions to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate or eliminate the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or hazardous substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.