Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary and Channel Islands National Park - Memorandum of Understanding
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary and Channel Islands National Park - Memorandum of Understanding
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To consider authorizing the executive officer to enter into agreements for the long-term shared management of submerged archaeological sites and submerged historic resources in the sanctuary and/or park that allows minor land disturbance, collection of at risk artifacts, and transfer of such artifacts.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1854
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.