City of Fort Bragg, pump and pipe line replacement, rehab. of raw water storage ponds.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- City of Fort Bragg, pump and pipe line replacement, rehab. of raw water storage ponds.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves replacement of both pumps at Noyo Pumping Station, reconstruction of pipeline that connects the Noyo Pumping Station with the Sherwood Road Pipeline, and reconstruction of both ponds at the City's water treatment plant.
- Contact Information
Department of Health Services
601 North 7th St., P.O. Box 942732
Sacramento, CA 94234-7320
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 & 2, Sec. 15301, 15302,
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves replacement of pumps and reconstruction of pipeline and ponds to an existing water system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.